Pages

Monday 1 November 2021

labour weekend.

 Hello bloggers today I will be taking about labour weekend.  Also what I did in the labour weekend.



S. (Social activities) spending time with my family in my backyard. Then me and my family went to the park. Also my, my sister and brother went on the playground and I enjoy going outside with my family.


P. (Physical activities) I went on my scooter to the park and played football in my backyard and basketball and the basketball court near my house.


I. (Intellectual) I Word Scapes and It really helped my brain to gain knowledge and I could name a lot of words from a bunch of random letters.

L.(likes) I like playing football with my family and friends and then I played basketball with my friend at the park.


E.(emotional) I felt happy being outside and felt playing sports outside.

S.(success) The success is that I scored against my opponent/friend and I won.



No comments:

Post a Comment