Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

Inquiry and arts reflections

Inquiry and Arts Reflections



Art: I thought our Tapa Art unit was interesting because...we learned something new.


If I rate myself out of 10 for how well I participated in our art unit, I would give myself a…10/10


In our Tapa Art unit, I learned:

1)Tow they make the tapa

2)They have different meanings

3)How they made the cloth


Inquiry: I thought our Social Science unit about inventions throughout time was interesting because…We got to look at what the olden days looked like.


If I rate myself out of 10 for how well I participated in our Inquiry unit, I would give myself a…10/10


In our innovations unit, I learned:

1)what olden day things look like

2)seeing what the houses looked like

3)rich kids got to go to school

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jason.
    Well done for completing this Inquiry and Art unit reflection and sharing it to your blog.
    I like how you have included the things that you have learned. Perhaps next time, you could give more details.

    ReplyDelete