Pages

Thursday 25 February 2021

Hands on Fire

  1.  Aim:                                                                

I want to safely set my hands on Fire. 



Results

 
I saw a big orange ball of fire that went up to the roof

I felt extremely scared, I felt heat, I felt pain because of the substance we had to put our hands in.

I heard bubbles bubbling the excitement of the class

I smelled the gas burning. The hairs on Mr stock arms were burnt and they went all black.



                                                                                                                                                                                              

                                                                                                  



Equipment:

*safety

*soap

*gas

*hose

*container

*water



Instructions 

1. get your equipment

2. put on your safety glasses

3. fill container with water

4.put soap in container

5.connect your hose to the gas tap

6. put the other end of the hose in the container

7.turn on gas tap

8. wet your hands and your wrist up to your arm

9. with two hands and scoop the bubbles

10. extend your arms in front of your face

11. Do not pull you hands away

12. set the bubbles on fire with your lighter

13. to get rid of the fire slowly open your hand
 

No comments:

Post a Comment