Pages

Thursday 30 September 2021

All About Stoats

 KIA Ora readers, today I will be talking about stoats. Stoats are a pesky weasel that are endemic to New Zealand and kill native birds for fun sometimes. The stoat is part of the weasel family and they have a brown/black fur on top and a white undercoat. 

We are learning about NZ flora and fauna which is like plants and animals in hurumanu 1/ Nga Tangata and that stands for The People. We read this book called Uncle Don Knows Heaps Of Wacky Stuff from page 12 -16. In my opinion this book is fantastic absolute lovely and I would like to read it more so I can get more information about New Zealand flora and fauna. 


All About Stoats

Reflection:

My reflection is that I enjoy doing this because there are many animals that I did not know that live in New Zealand and I get to learn about them. The book Uncle Don Know Heaps Of Wacky Stuff is very fun to read and it has a lot of facts about New Zealand flora and fauna.

No comments:

Post a Comment