Pages

Tuesday 27 July 2021

Blind Taste Testing

 Aim:

I want to find out how things taste.

Research:

   


Method:

 Equipment

  • Blind fold
  • mystery food
Instruction
  1. Get equipment every time.
  2. put your blindfold on.
  3. taste test the food.
  4. Is it ,SWEET,SOUR,BITTER,SPICY,SALTY
  5. Guess what food it is.
  6. Record you observations in a table chart

Results:

Food 1. When i ate the food, it felt weird in my mouth also there was flavor.

food 2. when i ate citrus acid . In the first second it was sour and then when i unblocked my nose it was even more Sour.

Food 3. When i ate baking soda it tastes very bitter and disgusting.

Food 4. it was salt and it tasted salty and it tasted. and i could tasted the salt on the tip of my tongue

food 5. the food was sugar and it was sweet and it hit the sides of my mouth.

Food 6. sherbet tastes sweet and salty and it was bubbling inside you mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment