Pages

Wednesday 30 June 2021

My favourite piece of decades of music

 My favourtie piece

Hello readers we have been learning about music from different decades, we could ether do it on a slide or a google doc and once we chose we first had to write 1900s - 2000s and write facts about the most popular singer, band and what type of music.

 My favorite was the 1920s because I really like the sound of the music and how calm the music is, also there is many different variaty of music like jazz and others. In the 1920s Jazz was the most popular type of music and the most popular singer I think it was willie the lion smith and his music is really good and clam if you want to hear it the the text. Just saying it is really relaxing and fun to listen. I really liked doing this because I could hear people from different decades.

My favourite part of decades of music

I think I did well but I could improve by adding more words and less videos. 
Please comment on my blog. What do you think I could do better

No comments:

Post a Comment