Pages

Thursday 3 June 2021

Netball

Netball

Hello my name is Jason and i'm from al. Today we have been learning new sports in P.E we first learned netball with Miss Bancroft our teacher she  taught us the fundamentals of netball. At first I thought netball would be boring but now its kind of fun. There are rules like  no stepping no dribbling  no jump shots and  you have to be a metre away from the person that has the ball, also there is no back board so its even more harder for people how play basketball.

1 comment:

  1. Good afternoon Jason, Your blog post is very outstanding because you taught me how to play netball and gave feedback of how you thought about netball. I also like the way you add pictures to make your blog post more attractive and creative. I think next time maybe you could make a presentation of the fundamentals about netball. And maybe you should remove the numbers because it makes it confusing for the reader. But overall I think you did an amazing blog post and very creative.

    Kind Regards
    Shadrach

    ReplyDelete