Pages

Tuesday 29 June 2021

Ukulele

 Ukulele 

In the past week we have been learing about how to use the ukulele also what types and sizes the ukulele are. Also we went outside and with a group of three and we played the ukulele untill the end of the day. Next Mrs allan-fletcher showed us some youtube clips to help us play the ukulele and people playing songs with the ukulele, the biggest ukulele is called Baritone and the smallest ukulele is called a saprano we played with a ukulele called concert it was really fun for me because I had never played a ukulele before. I still need a bit more pratcise but once I get a bit more pratice then I will be better then when I first started playing. I hope you like what I have been talking about.   click this to learn how to play a song 

No comments:

Post a Comment